Sofia Municipality To Open an Organic Market
The Sofia City Council voted to turn the Rimskata Stena open air market into a farmers' market for organic production, reports Sega daily.
The Council allowed the municipal company Markets East to spend up to BGN 20 000 for the preparation of an investment project for the renovation.
The project has been discussed by architects, local residents of the Lozenets district and municipality representatives.
Currently, on Saturdays at the market is being held a farmers' market, which, according to the municipality, is attracting a large number of visitors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 27-Year Jail Term for Crime He Didn’t Commit
- » Before Summer 36 Percent of Bulgarians Will Be Vaccinated
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 535 Newly Infected, 6,728 Recovered
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Vaccination Certificate for Mobile Application Being Discussed