Bulgaria, Indonesia to Cooperate in Forest Protection – Deputy Min
Bulgaria's Deputy Minister of Agriculture Byurhan Abazov has met with representatives of the Ministry of Forestry of Indonesia, Friday.
“Today's first meeting marks the beginning of the cooperation between Bulgaria and Indonesia in order to give the green light to business between the two countries in the field of forestry,” Abazov said, as cited by the press center of the Agriculture Ministry.
The two sides discussed establishing contacts between the Indonesian Ministry and Bulgaria's Agriculture Ministry for cooperation between the two countries in the forestry sector. Among the set goals were to seek the expertise of Indonesian experts on the protection of Bulgarian forests against illegal logging, as well as to establish cooperation on climate protection and to participate in joint projects.
Abazov also visited the research center for herbs and medicinal plants included in the structure of the Ministry of Agriculture of Indonesia.
- » Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong-un
- » The French President Macron is on an Official Visit to Russia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov will go on a Visit with Pope Francis
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius
- » Celebrations, Processions, Concerts and Awards on the Day of Slavonic Scripture