Bulgarian Beer Among the Cheapest in the World
Bulgarians are lucky to drink some of the cheapest beers in the world at an average price of USD 0.78 per bottle.
The country ranks 10th worldwide in terms of beer prices, however beer consumption in Bulgaria is low, as an average Bulgarian would spend USD 119.81 a year, according to a survey of FinancesOnline comparing beer prices around the world.
Central/Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia offer the cheapest beers, and Vietnam and Ukraine are the winners with beer at USD 0.59 per bottle. Other beer-friendly countries include: Cambodia, Czech Republic, China, Serbia, and Panama.
The most expensive beers are found in Iran where a bottle of ale costs USD 7.71.
On average Americans pay USD 356 a yer per beer and Australians spend the most – USD 748, the survey shows.
Three of the four most-sold beers in the world are Chinese. Among the top ten best selling beers worldwide are Budweiser, Heineken, American and Brazilian brands.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Quarter of Bulgarians are ready to Emigrate
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 38 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 10 Regions Today: Temperatures Drop to Minus 15° in the Coming Days
- » Bulgaria is among the EU countries with the Highest Household Expenditure on Food and Soft Drinks
- » Survey: Every Fifth Bulgarian has been in the Car with a Drunk Driver
- » Ukrainians with Temporary Protection will be able to Stay in Bulgaria until March 4, 2024