Another Child's Body Found in Bulgaria's Flooded Asparuhovo District
The body of another victim of the floods in Bulgaria's port city of Varna was found on Thursday.
The victim is a child and was found in the ruins of a house, BGNES reports. It is still unclear whether the child is the six-year-old Marin who has been missing since the extreme floods ravaged the Asparuhovo district last week.
The 6-year-old disappeared in the evening of June 19, when a 2-3-meter-high tidal wave flooded Asparuhovo in Varna. The disaster claimed 12 lives, including three children. Another person died in the floods in the eastern Bulgarian town of Dobrich.
The state of emergency is still not lifted in Varna, the cleaning of the streets and the houses continues. So far 108 houses in the district have been rendered unfit for living.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth