4.4 Earthquake in Southern Romania
An earthquake of magnitude 4.4 on the Richter scale was felt in Romania and Bulgaria on Tuesday night.
The epicenter was 4km northwest of Corabia, a town on the Romanian side of the Danube, 45km north of Pleven. The tremor, at 10:39 pm, was felt in parts of northern Bulgaria as well.
There have been no immediate reports of damages.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)