4.4 Earthquake in Southern Romania
An earthquake of magnitude 4.4 on the Richter scale was felt in Romania and Bulgaria on Tuesday night.
The epicenter was 4km northwest of Corabia, a town on the Romanian side of the Danube, 45km north of Pleven. The tremor, at 10:39 pm, was felt in parts of northern Bulgaria as well.
There have been no immediate reports of damages.
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria