Young Bulgarian Shines in America’s Got Talent
Christian Stoinev, a 22-year-old of Bulgarian origin, impressed the jury at the reality show America’s Got Talent with his acrobatic performance.
Stoinev, a 5th generation circus performer, is the son of a Bulgarian immigrant to the United States.
His audition for the prestigious reality show shocked both jury and crowd when Christian was able to balance himself on a bottle, using just one finger. Even Howard Stern, who is known for his strictness and restraint within the jury, complimented the youngster for his act.
You can view Christian’s performance HERE.
- » Today, the Fate of Penka the Cow will be Decided
- » One of the most Famous Porn Stars in the World Turned out to be Bulgarian?
- » Save More With a Kitchen Garden
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists