Bulgaria's Households Saved BGN 138 M in May
Bulgaria's households increased their bank savings by BGN 138 in May, shows data of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
This is about three times less than the money saved in April, which had reached BGN 371 M.
Since January 2014 the households' savings grew by a total of BGN 1.356 B and as of the end of May the total reached BGN 39.062 B.
It posted a 10.6% increase year-on-year.
BNB notes a slight increase in the household credits. The money lent to the private citizens has reached BGN 18.61 B, which is a 0.3% year-on-year. The consumer credits reached BGN 7.335 B in May. In the same month the home mortgages amounted to BGN 8.887 B.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million