Political Consultations for Early Elections Date Postponed
Consultations at which party leaders are to discuss the prospective date for holding a snap vote will take place this week, a top ruling party official has asserted.
On Tuesday, however, multi-party talks are completely ruled out, Dimitar Dabov, who is the Deputy Chair of Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP)'s National Council, was quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio as saying.
Dabov made the remark just before entering the BSP headquarters for a session of the Executive Bureau, the party's managing body.
Consultations were initially scheduled for Tuesday after last week's Consultative Council for National Security called by Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev.
On the meeting, three possible dates for elections were set out, with the vote likely to take place on September 28, October 5 and October 12.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend