Political Consultations for Early Elections Date Postponed
Consultations at which party leaders are to discuss the prospective date for holding a snap vote will take place this week, a top ruling party official has asserted.
On Tuesday, however, multi-party talks are completely ruled out, Dimitar Dabov, who is the Deputy Chair of Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP)'s National Council, was quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio as saying.
Dabov made the remark just before entering the BSP headquarters for a session of the Executive Bureau, the party's managing body.
Consultations were initially scheduled for Tuesday after last week's Consultative Council for National Security called by Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev.
On the meeting, three possible dates for elections were set out, with the vote likely to take place on September 28, October 5 and October 12.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.