ARCHEOLOGISTS DISCOVER UNIQUE FORTRESS
Society | August 26, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Archeologists discovered a unique fortress from the First Bulgarian Kingdom after two year research. The unknown fortifying and living structure is near the village Ruino, near Dulovo in the Silistra region, in northeastern Bulgaria. A 4-meters deep moat provided additional defense. A 50 decares village was found several days ago too. Georgi Atanassov, who led the research, said that an international expedition should be formed to research the archeological sites in Moldova and Ukraine in connection with the Bulgarian history.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Eight Injured as Taxi Rams Pedestrians near Moscow’s Red Square (Video)
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)
- » More than half of the Doctors in Bulgaria are over 55 Years Old
- » Study: EU Test Undervalued Toxicity of Cigarettes
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)