Two Children Still Missing After Destructive Floods In Port City Varna
Two children are still missing after the floods ravaged Varna's Asparuhovo district, another person has been reported missing, too.
So far, 11 people have died as a result of the torrential rains in Bulgaria's port city of Varna. For the past day, firefighters responded to more than 120 calls in the Varna region, 54 of them concerned the Asparuhovo district.
Meanwhile, the municipality secretary Rumen Rusev informed that there is only one confirmed victim in Dobrich, as the two other missing persons were found alive, Saturday.
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease