Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Man Dies of Legionnaires' Disease after Bulgarian Holiday
- » New Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Velingrad Municipality
- » Second Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Alabak State Forest Enterprise
- » Romania Introduces an Additional Fee on Soft Drinks to Reduce Obesity
- » There is a Growing Need For Video Game Addiction Treatment Clinics
- » Scientists: Obesity Doubles the Risk of Cancer