Bulgaria's SMEs to Be Included In A National Registry
Bulgaria's Small and Medium Enterprises Agency launched a national registry for the country's SMEs, reports News.bg.
The project costs BGN 400 000 and is funded by the European Social Fund and the Administrative Capacity programme.
Its goal is to include all small and medium enterprises in Bulgaria in an online platform, where they will present a brief company profile and information on their products or services, their specialisation and administrative information.
According to the project leader Toni Dimov, the registry would ease contact between the business and the state administration and would easily classify the SMEs by region, specialisation or size, for example.
Registration in the platform is voluntary and is expected to be completed by 2015.
- » There is Bulgarian "Liquid Gold" in over 2.3 Million Expensive French Perfumes
- » Summer Getaway! Where It Is Worth To Spend the Weekends ?
- » Samsung Will Have to Pay Over Half Billion Dollars to Apple
- » Bulgaria will Produce Parts for Airplanes "Airbus"
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
- » Bulgaria Should Submit to Russia its Options for Belene NPP by the End of June