BSP Parliamentary Deputy Chair Yanaki Stoilov Resigns
The Deputy Chair of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) parliamentary group, Yanaki Stoilov, announced his resignation on Thursday.
“I remain a loyal member of our parliamentary group, should it continue its work over the coming weeks”, Stoilov commented.
One of the reasons for Stoilov’s resignation is the Parliament’s refusal to postpone the vote on shifts in the cabinet.
This is the third resignation in BSP over the past weeks, following those of MP Georgi Kadiev and Deputy Chair Kornelia Ninova. They came shortly after the disappointing results for BSP in the European Parliament elections.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
One more incompetent politician out. He has been on the gravy train for almost two decades.Could he try and provide evidence of something useful done for the country, please. So much expenses have been wasted for his salaries etc.
I hope everybody else follow both from BSP and Gerb and hand over the country to new and young politicians.