Bulgarian Red Cross Helps Children Injured in Accidents
Bulgarian Red Cross has provided financial aid to 31 families with children, victims of car accidents.
This year most of the children who applied for funding have been severely injured. The financial aid is intended for their rehabilitation and physical therapy, Vesti.bg reports.
The fund allocates aid to children victims of car accidents twice a year – on Christmas, and on the International Children's day.
Since its establishment in 2005 the fund has helped 373 families in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Research Shows that the Pfizer Vaccine can only Partially Protect against Omicron
- » Prison for Anti-Vax Parents who Stop their Children from going to School in Greece
- » Top WHO and US scientists: Omicron does not look Worse than Current Variants
- » EU Commissioner: In six EU countries, less than 55% are Vaccinated, and this is Dangerous for the Rest
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 127 Less Cases than Yesterday
- » WHO: One in Ten People in Europe will be Infected with COVID-19 by the End of the Week