Energy Watchdog Cuts Green Energy Prices
Bulgaria's energy watchdog DKEVR proposes a significant cut in the prices at which the energy from renewable sources is bought off.
The DKEVR report, publicly discussed on Monday, proposes a 20% decrease of the price of electricity from wind and between 50 and 60% cut of the solar energy prices.
Electricity produced by micro and small water power stations will see a minor decrease of between 2 and 4%.
The representatives of the wind and solar energy producers, who were present at the meeting, harshly objected to the proposed price cuts and accused DKEVR of violating the procedures in preparing the price report, reports Dnevnik.bg.
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » Oil Prices Continue to Rise
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet said "Yes" to Restart the Nuclear Power Plant "Belene", China Wants to Invest
- » Bulgarian Minister of Energy: We will Bring the Belene NPP Report to Parliament within Days
- » The Future Gas Hub near Varna Became an Object of National Importance for Bulgaria