FM Vigenin Commends Bulgarian Community in Cyprus
The Bulgarian community in Cyprus can serve as a model for our communities around the world, Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin said during his visit to the island nation.
Minister Vigenin met with the local Bulgarian community and handed out the diplomas for graduates of the Bulgarian weekend schools. In turn, the students put up a short performance, including poetry recitals.
"You are a bridge between the two nations, and a model for our expat communities. The 8 weekend schools are an attestation for your connections with the homeland", Vigenin told his compatriots.
The meeting was also attended by representatives of the association of Cypriots who studied in Bulgaria.
Later on Monday, Vigenin will meet the FM of Cyprus, Ioannis Kasoulides and President Nicos Anastasiades.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense