Salma Hayek Arrived in Sofia for a Movie Shoot
Hollywood star Salma Hayek arrived on Sunday afternoon in Sofia, reports Nova TV.
She is in Bulgaria for the shoot of the film Septembers of Shiraz, based on the award-winning eponymous novel by Dalia Sofer on the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran.
“Hello,” Hayek greeted reporters and fans who had gathered to meet her at the VIP terminal of the Sofia Airport. “I will stay here for a while, this is my first time in Bulgaria.”
Hayek will co-star with Oscar winner Adrien Brody who arrived in Sofia last week. The film, also starring Iranian-born Oscar nominee Shohreh Aghdashloo and Bulgarian actor Bashar Rahal, will be shot entirely in Bulgaria.
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families
- » Tickets Available for Retro Train Ride from Sofia to Bankya
- » Jenny Sushe Wants More than Half a Million Dollars from Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev
- » The Fines for Bear Grylls's Film after Violations in Bulgarian Rila Park are Paid
- » Cannes Film Festival: 2019 Lineup