Bulgaria Will Not Take Another Loan For Now – MinFin
For the time being we do not need to take another loan at the international markets, Bulgaria's Finance Minister Petar Chobanov told Darik national radio.
According to him, the state debt strategy was implemented “calmly and smoothly”.
He said that in spite the “hysterical talking”, the budget was stable and the claims of a BGN 10 B deficit in the budget were untrue.
“If we often witness such talk and people believe it, this would create instability,” Chobanov said. “We cannot say the state was bankrupt, when in end of February the fiscal reserve was BGN 3.9 B and in end of April it reached BGN 6 B.”
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million