Dimitrov Qualifies for Queen’s Semifinal, After Opponent Pulls Out
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinals of the Aegon Queen's tournament without even having to go on court.
He was scheduled to play Alexandr Dolgopolov later on Friday, but the Ukrainian pulled out of the quarterfinal match, complaining of an injury in his right thigh.
Dimitrov's opponent in the semis will be the winner of the match between Stanislas Wawrinka and Marinko Matosevic. What is interesting is that Grigor and Wawrinka were partners in the doubles competition.
With his qualification for the semifinal, Dimitrov will take a check of EUR 29,610 and 90 points for the ATP ranking.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
- » Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm