Grigor Dimitrov Into Queen’s Quarterfinals
Grigor Dimitrov is in the quarterfinals of the Aegon Queen's tournament in London, after beating Edouard Roger-Vasselin 2-0 sets.
The Bulgarian nearly let a comfortable 4:1 lead slip in the first set, and things went to a tie break, which he won with 7:3 points.
The second set went more smoothly, and after breaking the Frenchman's serve at 2:2, Dimitrov finished off the match – 6:4.
In Friday's quarterfinal, Dimitrov will face Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine. They have played each other twice before, each winning one match.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm