Bulgaria to Assess Danube River Cruise Tourism Potential
The Economy Ministry together with the Sofia University will take part in a research concerning cruise tourism opportunities along the Bulgarian stretch of Danube river.
The research was commissioned by the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ), the Economy Ministry announced on its website. The project will promote the development of tourism along Danube by providing technical and expert assistance to the national and local administrations and the organizations involved in tourism planning and management.
The research will take place in the period June-November 2014. The object of study will be Bulgaria's four major river ports in Vidin, Svishtov, Ruse and Silistra.
The analyzes will generate quantitative and qualitative information about cruise tourism along the Bulgarian stretch of Danube, which will estimate the extent of its development and effectiveness.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?