Almost Half of Bulgaria's Beaches Unguarded in Summer 2014
A total of 45% or 83 out of the 193 beaches at Bulgaria's Black Sea coast will be left unguarded this summer, the Regional Development Ministry reported.
Some 46 of them are situated in the southern region of Burgas. Compared to 2013, about 20 more beaches will remain unsupervised by lifeguards, and the municipalities of Burgas, Varna and Dobrich should have already put warning signs, Expert.bg informs.
Among the unguarded beaches are those in the southern villages of Aheloi, Irakli, camping Delfin, Sarafovo, Tsarevo, as well as the children summer camps in Obzor and Rezovo.
The municipality in Tsarevo has the highest number of a total of 16 unsupervised beaches.
- » Alitalia Canceled 95 Flights Due to Strike
- » Predictions of a Decline in Tourists in Bulgarian Summer Resort Albena
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We are Expecting Important Guests in Sunny Beach on May 31st
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging