Almost Half of Bulgaria's Beaches Unguarded in Summer 2014
A total of 45% or 83 out of the 193 beaches at Bulgaria's Black Sea coast will be left unguarded this summer, the Regional Development Ministry reported.
Some 46 of them are situated in the southern region of Burgas. Compared to 2013, about 20 more beaches will remain unsupervised by lifeguards, and the municipalities of Burgas, Varna and Dobrich should have already put warning signs, Expert.bg informs.
Among the unguarded beaches are those in the southern villages of Aheloi, Irakli, camping Delfin, Sarafovo, Tsarevo, as well as the children summer camps in Obzor and Rezovo.
The municipality in Tsarevo has the highest number of a total of 16 unsupervised beaches.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?