US Senators McCain, Murphy, Johnson Arrive in Sofia on Working Visit
US Senators John McCain, Chris Murphy, and Ron Johnson are visiting Bulgaria Sunday as part of a trip to Eastern Europe which also includes Poland and Romania.
The visit was announced by the US Embassy in Sofia.
During the visit, the US Senators will meet with Bulgarian government officials to discuss bilateral relations, the situation in Ukraine and NATO's response, as well as issues related to the rule of law and energy security.
The US Senators are also to meet Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski and President Rosen Plevneliev.
No press conferences have been scheduled after the meetings.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia's President: I will Not Negotiate History with Bulgaria
- » MFA Warned: Bulgarians with Dual Citizenship in Russia are Subject to Mobilization
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria