Adrien Brody Shoots A Film in Bulgaria
S film star and Oscar winner Adrien Brody arrived late on Thursay night in Sofia to shoot a film, reports Nova TV.
The film, entitled Septembers of Shiraz, will be on the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran. It is based on the award-winning eponymous novel by Dalia Sofer.
Brody will co-star with Salma Hayek, Iranian-born Oscar nominee Shohreh Aghdashloo and Bulgarian actor Bashar Rahal.
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families
- » Tickets Available for Retro Train Ride from Sofia to Bankya
- » Jenny Sushe Wants More than Half a Million Dollars from Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev
- » The Fines for Bear Grylls's Film after Violations in Bulgarian Rila Park are Paid
- » Cannes Film Festival: 2019 Lineup