Evgeniy Daynov: DPS Cautious not to Sink with BSP
The Bulgarian political analyst Evgeniy Daynov commented on the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) leader Lyutvi Mestan's proposal for early elections.
"DPS does not want to get hooked on the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP). They realize that BSP is a dying party and do not want to sink together with it", Daynov said for the Bulgarian National Radio.
"With its huge lag behind GERB, a decision for early elections will be very difficult for BSP to make. They may first try to win back some of their voters by making swift changes and taking the initiative", the analyst added.
Daynov suspects that DPS may have requested something from their Socialist coalition partners which they did not receive, leading to the retraction of their support for the government.
- » Bulgaria's Pig Problems Lie Buried
- » Is there a Global Economic Crisis Coming?
- » Petr Kellner Missed Out On Nova Television, But Now He Is After bTV
- » Kristalina Georgieva - an Ideal Candidate for the International Monetary Fund but the Path to Election will not be Easy
- » Mother, Wife, Draft Animal: The Woman in Eastern Europe
- » Experts: Reactors at Bulgarian Kozloduy NPP are better Protected than Chernobyl