Bulgarian Economy Minister on China Visit
Bulgaria's Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev is on a visit to China, accompanied by a business delegation.
On June 8, Stoynev will take part in a ministerial conference on economic partnership between China and Central and Eastern Europe. He will also meet with the Chinese Minister of Commerce, Gao Hucheng, as well as representatives of major energy, construction, industry, and tourist enterprises, Dnevnik reported.
Over 20 Bulgarian companies will present their products at an international fair in Ningbo. Among these will be wine producers, cosmetics firms, and electronics.
In 2013, Bulgaria-China trade amounted to USD 1.875 B, a 7.8% increase compared to the previous year.
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
- » Bulgaria Should Submit to Russia its Options for Belene NPP by the End of June
- » Mtel Becomes A1, It Will Offer Innovative Services to Our Market
- » Visits to Theaters Decreased with 3.2% in 2017
- » Dramatic Flood in Russia (VIDEO)
- » Steve Jobs' Special Strategy for Employee Interviews