Polish Tourist Bus Accident on Trakia Highway, No Injuries
A bus carrying Polish tourists has been involved in an accident on the Trakia Highway, near the village of Voivodinovo, Plovdiv region.
There were 77 people on the bus, travelling to Burgas. At around 7:30 on Wednesday morning, the driver lost control of the vehicle and went off the road, Dariknews reported.
Luckily, there was no collision with an oncoming vehicle, and there were no serious injuries. The tourists have been transported with another bus to Burgas.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?