Opposition GERB To Table Fifth No Confidence Vote
Opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said his party will table for discussion in Parliament a fifth no confidence vote.
It will be on “financial policies” and the motion will be formally filed by the end of Thursday. Borisov could not divulge further details, as, according to him, his colleagues were currently drafting the motives.
“The only thing this government can do is expose Brussels' machinations against Bulgaria,” Borisov told journalists in Parliament. “I heard (BSP MP) Yavor Koyumdzhiev on TV this morning to openly speak against the EU. If this government remains in power much longer, we might be forced out of the EU. Unfortunately, each day this government generates massive debt.”
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius