Stoichkov Selects World Cup Beauties for Mexican TV Station
Bulgaria's football legend Hristo Stoichkov has found himself a new exciting summer job – recruiting beauties for the World Cup in Brazil.
Stoichkov, who currently works as a pundit for Mexican "Televisa", is in Miami as part of a beauty contest jury. The top girls will be sent to the World Cup with the television crew to cover events.
"It's tough work. They're all very beautiful, but I try to be impassive", the World Cup '94 top-scorer said in his usual humour.
Stoichkov will be Televisa's analyst for the opening game Brazil – Croatia in Sao Paulo on June 12.
- » Beer Flows as First Day of Oktoberfest 2018 Opens in Munich
- » Leaving Bulgaria Made Bollywood Superstar Alia Bhatt Very Emotional
- » How to Be a Better Poker Player
- » Giant Megaphones Built In Estonian Forest Amplify the Sounds of Nature
- » Selena Gomez Is on a Sneaky Summer Trip to Greece and Bulgaria
- » Indie Pop Diva DENA Returns to Bulgara to Shoot the Dreamy "HMU" (Video)