Stoichkov Selects World Cup Beauties for Mexican TV Station
Bulgaria's football legend Hristo Stoichkov has found himself a new exciting summer job – recruiting beauties for the World Cup in Brazil.
Stoichkov, who currently works as a pundit for Mexican "Televisa", is in Miami as part of a beauty contest jury. The top girls will be sent to the World Cup with the television crew to cover events.
"It's tough work. They're all very beautiful, but I try to be impassive", the World Cup '94 top-scorer said in his usual humour.
Stoichkov will be Televisa's analyst for the opening game Brazil – Croatia in Sao Paulo on June 12.
- » Sofia will not Pay to Light up Again the Eyes of the Monument of Tsar Samuil
- » Bulgarian Got First Place in Making Pizza in International Competition
- » Enrique Iglesias Arrived in Sofia
- » Online Poker: 5 Expert Tips for Your Next Game
- » Meghan Markle Pregnant: Royal Baby Due in Spring 2019
- » Bulgaria Withdraws from Eurovision