Bulgaria’s Svoge Mayor Removed by Court Order
The mayor of Bulgaria's Svoge, Joro Tsvetkov, has been relieved of his duties, the Prosecution revealed.
Tsvetkov is under investigation for abusing his powers as mayor between January 2011 and June 2013, in connection with drafting the municipal budget, as well as breaching the Public Procurement Act.
His removal was ordered by the Sofia District Court.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair