Pristina to Use Bulgarian Expertise in Public Transport
Kosovo's capital Pristina has shown interest in the Bulgarian public transport as a model for its own urban planning.
Speaking for the public broadcaster BNR, Pristina's Mayor Shpend Ahmeti said that well-functioning public transport would help to stop the massive flow of cars into Pristina's center.
He underscored that even though both cities shared Balkan problems such as stray dogs, Pristina wanted to follow the Bulgarian example in a number of areas which would improve life in the city.
Prior to becoming Mayor, Ahmeti had lived in Bulgaria for 20 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide