12 Children Hospitalized for Food Poisoning in Bulgaria's Razlog
12 children have been hospitalized with food poisoning symptoms in the southwestern town of Razlog.
The director of the infectious diseases department of the local hospital informed that all children were in stable condition.
The children, aged 8-9, were on a trip to Bansko, according to reports of Darik radio.
After spending the night at a local hotel, some of the children felt ill in the morning and the whole group was taken to the hospital in Razlog.
Inspectors from the local food safety inspectorate were sent to the hotel to take samples from the kitchen.
Representatives of the regional health inspectorate in Blagoevgrad were also dispatched to the site.
The results of the inspections are to be announced later on Sunday.
All of the 12 children who are being treated at the hospital in Razlog are students at a Sofia-based school.
The symptoms have resolved with 11 of the children and one is still recovering.
The children will be monitored at the hospital by Monday morning.
- » More than half of the Doctors in Bulgaria are over 55 Years Old
- » Study: EU Test Undervalued Toxicity of Cigarettes
- » Outbreak of African Plague in Feral Pigs near the Border of Bulgaria
- » Used in Detergents and Toothpastes Substance Causes Cancer
- » World No Tobacco Day
- » The Head of the NHIF has Resigned