Bulgaria's Sofia Municipality Sends Aid to Bosnian Flood Victims
Bulgaria's Sofia Municipality has sent humanitarian aid to 30 families who were affected by the recent floods in Bosnia's capital Sarajevo.
The initiative is under the patronage of Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova and will help 30 families who lost their homes in the heavy floods in Sarajevo.
They will receive new stoves, refrigerators, washing machines and beds, the website of Sofia Municipality informs.
The domestic appliances are provided by companies members of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria, and the transport – by the National Association of the Bulgarian Road Carriers.
Sofia Municipality has contacted the victims of the floods in Belgrade, Zagreb and Sarajevo under the initiative of Mayor Yordanka Fandakova.
Meanwhile, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) estimated the damages from the devastating floods in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina at around EUR 3B.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 685 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Events: Interfood & Drink Expo in Sofia, Bulgaria with significant Italian presence
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 721 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: What are the Versions about the Explosion at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory
- » Bulgaria: More Free Wi-Fi Zones in Sofia’s Parks
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nearly 1,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours