Bulgaria Best Balkan Country to Invest in, Foreign Policy Magazine
Bulgaria ranks 28th in the Foreign Policy Magazine's "Baseline Profitability Index", measuring countries' attractiveness for foreign investors.
Among the countries of the Balkan peninsula, Bulgaria is the highest ranked. Right behind, in 29th place, is ranked Macedonia. Romania is 43rd, Albania 53rd, Serbia 55th, Slovenia 74th, Turkey 79th, Croatia 90th, and Greece 101st.
Bulgaria keeps its position unchanged compared to 2013.
The BPI measures countries based on rates of return, political stability, corruption, investor protection, and exchange rates
The top 3 countries in the ranking remain unchanged from last year (Botswana, Hong Kong, Taiwan). The highest-ranked EU country is Poland, in 14th place.
You can view the full ranking here.
- » Bulgaria to Join the ERM II Currency Mechanism Later than the Announced Deadline
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019
- » Google Launched the New Version of Android 11
- » Bulgaria is among the EU Countries with the Worst Rail Transport
- » Airbus will Lay Off more than 2,000 Employees
- » EUR 3.7 Billion is the Revenue from International Tourism in Bulgaria in 2019