Bulgaria Best Balkan Country to Invest in, Foreign Policy Magazine
Bulgaria ranks 28th in the Foreign Policy Magazine's "Baseline Profitability Index", measuring countries' attractiveness for foreign investors.
Among the countries of the Balkan peninsula, Bulgaria is the highest ranked. Right behind, in 29th place, is ranked Macedonia. Romania is 43rd, Albania 53rd, Serbia 55th, Slovenia 74th, Turkey 79th, Croatia 90th, and Greece 101st.
Bulgaria keeps its position unchanged compared to 2013.
The BPI measures countries based on rates of return, political stability, corruption, investor protection, and exchange rates
The top 3 countries in the ranking remain unchanged from last year (Botswana, Hong Kong, Taiwan). The highest-ranked EU country is Poland, in 14th place.
You can view the full ranking here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 110
- » Bulgarian Government, Employers and Unions to Discuss 2021 Budget
- » International Gambling Laws: How Does Canada Compare to the USA?
- » Greece Travel Updates: Measures Extended to November 8
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Tests Positive For COVID-19
- » WHO and Wikipedia in a Collaboration About COVID-19 Information