Bulgaria Best Balkan Country to Invest in, Foreign Policy Magazine
Bulgaria ranks 28th in the Foreign Policy Magazine's "Baseline Profitability Index", measuring countries' attractiveness for foreign investors.
Among the countries of the Balkan peninsula, Bulgaria is the highest ranked. Right behind, in 29th place, is ranked Macedonia. Romania is 43rd, Albania 53rd, Serbia 55th, Slovenia 74th, Turkey 79th, Croatia 90th, and Greece 101st.
Bulgaria keeps its position unchanged compared to 2013.
The BPI measures countries based on rates of return, political stability, corruption, investor protection, and exchange rates
The top 3 countries in the ranking remain unchanged from last year (Botswana, Hong Kong, Taiwan). The highest-ranked EU country is Poland, in 14th place.
You can view the full ranking here.
- » Bulgarian Bilateral Trade with the United States Reached $ 1 Billion
- » Volkswagen Will Decide whether to Build its New Plant in Turkey by the End of the Year
- » You Can Rent a Room for $ 1 at a Japanese Hotel
- » Bulgaria and Egypt Will Share Experience in the Field of Tourism
- » What To Know Before Starting A Beauty Business In 2020
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels