Sofiyska Voda Water Utility to Appeal BGN 4.8M Fine
Bulgaria's Sofiyska Voda water utility will lodge an appeal against the BGN 4.8M fine imposed by the Competition Protection Commission for an abuse of dominant position.
The sanction is imposed for charging interest for late payments of company accrued liabilities for the supply of drinking water, disposal and treatment of waste water on the territory of Sofia Municipality during the months without metering device accounts which affects the interests of consumers and is an imposition of unfair trading condition.
Sofiyska Voda will examine in detail the grounds for the decision and will appeal within the statutory period before the Supreme Administrative Court, BNGES reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has allowed Gas Supplies to Gazprom Germany for 90 days
- » EU: A Ruble Account with Gazprombank Violates the Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria should Reduce its overall Dependence on Fossil Fuels and their Imports
- » 30% of all Liquefied Gas supplies to Greece are for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas