GERB Wins Bulgaria’s European Elections – Exit Polls
According to exit polls, five Bulgarian parties will enter the European Parliament.
Voting closed at 7 pm local time. According to all the sociological agencies, the opposition center-right GERB party of ex-PM Boyko Borisov wins the most votes. The other parties who will send MPs to the European Parliament are the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS), Bulgaria Without Censorship (BWC), and the Reformist Bloc.
Here are the exit poll results of 3 sociological agencies:
GERB – 27.9%, BSP – 20.2%, DPS – 14.5%, BWC – 11.6%, Reformist Bloc – 7.3%
GERB – 28.4%, BSP – 21.6%, DPS – 15.5%, BWC – 9.9%, Reformist Bloc – 6.8%
GERB – 28.6%, BSP – 19.8%, DPS – 14.9%, BWC – 11.1%, Reformist Bloc – 6.4%
The voter turnout at 6 PM was 32.1%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Phantom Voters in Bulgaria 'Surpass 1.2 M'
- » Bulgarian Electoral Commission Starts Registration for Early Elections
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President