Around 135 Aftershocks Registered After Saturday Earthquake in Greece
Seismologists registered around 135 aftershocks between the Saturday 6.9 Richter scale earthquake in the Aegean Sea and Sunday morning.
Around 20 of them were of 4 Richter scale or a little higher, the remaining are between 2.8 and 3.
Those aftershocks were not felt in Bulgaria, said Irena Alexandrova of the National Institute for Geophysics and Geography.
According to her those minor quakes are aftershock and are abating.
The 6.9 quake stirred panic in western Turkey and in Greece and caused some material damages.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth