Around 135 Aftershocks Registered After Saturday Earthquake in Greece
Seismologists registered around 135 aftershocks between the Saturday 6.9 Richter scale earthquake in the Aegean Sea and Sunday morning.
Around 20 of them were of 4 Richter scale or a little higher, the remaining are between 2.8 and 3.
Those aftershocks were not felt in Bulgaria, said Irena Alexandrova of the National Institute for Geophysics and Geography.
According to her those minor quakes are aftershock and are abating.
The 6.9 quake stirred panic in western Turkey and in Greece and caused some material damages.
- » 750 Buses Block Sofia on 25 June
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven
- » A Man Threatened a Guard in a Sofia Mall with a Knife (VIDEO)
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa