Lone Gunman Kills Six People in Santa Barbara, California
A gunman has killed six people in drive-by shootings in the Californian city of Santa Barbara, Friday night.
The shootings took place near the University of California-Santa Barbara, where two-thirds of the residents are students, the BBC reports.
Seven more people were wounded late on Friday in the town of Isla Vista near the campus of the University.
The shootings occurred at several sites in the Isla Vista neighborhood, and there were nine crime scenes, according to the police reports.
The suspected gunman was found dead in his car with a bullet wound to the head. It is to be found whether the wound was self-inflicted, police said.
- » City Court in South Korea Ruled it was illegal to Kill Dogs for Meat
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures