Ludogorets Put EUR 2.5M Price Tag on Bezjak
The top goal scorer of Bulgaria's football champions Ludogorets Razgrad, Roman Bezjak, will cost EUR 2.5M for any club who wishes to buy him in the summer.
German media sources have informed that Werder Bremen is interested in signing the Slovenian striker. The other option along with Bezjak is Daniel Ginczek from Nurnberg.
The 25-year old Bezjak scored a staggering 20 goals in all competitions for Ludogorets this season, including against teams like Lazio and PSV Eindhoven.
The club's owner Kiril Domuschiev announced that he will try to hold on to his best players over the summer, and would only sell at high-value prices.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm