Bulgarian Banks Keep Reducing Savings Interest Rates in April
Bulgarian banks continue to lower interest rates on savings products and to improve, mainly through new promotions, the consumer loans and credit cards conditions.
According to an analysis of MoitePari.bg for April 2014, there has been an improvement in the conditions for housing and mortgage loans, as banks mainly focus on cutting back fees, Bulgaria's National Radio informs.
The total exposure of fast loan companies by end-March shows that the achieved level of approved loans remained almost the same compared to a year earlier.
The level of non-performing fast loans has been almost unchanged during the same period.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Asen Vassilev: Within 2 weeks Bulgaria will have a Draft Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit
- » Over 75% of Bulgarians have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone