Free Visas for Some of the Ukrainian Tourists in Nesebar
This summer some of the Ukrainian tourists will have free visas for their vacation in the Black Sea town of Nesebar, said the town's mayor Nikolai Dimitrov.
The free visas will be given to Ukrainian children who come on vacation in the summer camps around Nesebar and their minders, clarified Dimitrov. According to him, the summer camps were very much a favourite of the Russian-speaking tourists.
Statistics shows that last year Bulgaria's Black Sea coast was visited by 150 000 children from Russia and Ukraine.
“Two months ago we welcomed the first Ukrainian tourists,” Dimitrov told Darik national radio. “Now the touroperators and we are signing letters to Bulgaria's consular service in Ukraine to issue free visas to the children and their minders, coming here.”
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?