Bulgarian, Swiss Researchers Cooperate on 13Projects Worth over CHF 4M
Bulgaria's Ministry of Education has announced that a total of 13 research projects worth over CHF 4M are implemented jointly by leading Bulgarian and Swiss institutes.
Bulgaria is one of the countries receiving support from Switzerland under a bilateral cooperation program worth CHF 76 M which provides financial assistance to a number of spheres.
The 13 projects, whose implementation started in 2013, are in the sphere of ecology, agriculture, waste management, social inequality, development of new medicines and innovative building materials and 88.25% of the funding is provided by Switzerland and the remaining 11.75% is national co-financing.
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries with the Most Students at British Universities
- » The EP Approved another EUR 100 Million for Horizon 2020 and Erasmus + Programs
- » The New School Year Begins Today
- » Deputy Education Minister: BGN 40 million Were Allocated for Universities’ Investments
- » Scientists Accidentally Reversed the Aging Process
- » The Best Universities in the World Ranking Published