Bomb Scare at Cyprus Airport Ahead of US Vice President Visit
The airport in the city of Larnaca, Cyprus was evacuated on Tuesday morning after authorities received a bomb threat.
The police received a phone call from someone saying that an explosive device had been placed in a toilet at the airport at around 9.30 am, according to local media reports.
The building was evacuated as police carried out a search before giving the all clear around an hour later.
The bomb scare at the main airport in Cyprus happens only a day before US Vice President Joe Biden is to visit the Mediterranean island.
- » More than 100 Palestinians Wounded after another Day of Protests
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar