At Least 30 Children Die After Bus Catches Fire in Colombia
At least 32 people, most of them children under 14, died after a bus in northern Colombia caught fire, Sunday.
They were returning from an event at an evangelical Christian church near the city of Fundacion, about 750 kilometres north of Bogota, the BBC reports.
Authorities are investigating what caused the fire.
According to the local police, some 18 people had been found alive at the scene of the accident and the number of deaths could rise.
- » France's Le Pen Ordered to Undergo Psychiatric Tests over IS Tweets
- » Five Million Children Risk Famine in War-torn Yemen
- » Satellite Net Developed in the UK Collects Space Junk for the First Time
- » EU Summit to Defuse Migrant Tension, Set Brexit Countdown
- » Poland Banned from EU Judicial Body
- » By April 2019, EU Countries must say Whether they Want Summer or Winter Time