At Least 30 Children Die After Bus Catches Fire in Colombia
At least 32 people, most of them children under 14, died after a bus in northern Colombia caught fire, Sunday.
They were returning from an event at an evangelical Christian church near the city of Fundacion, about 750 kilometres north of Bogota, the BBC reports.
Authorities are investigating what caused the fire.
According to the local police, some 18 people had been found alive at the scene of the accident and the number of deaths could rise.
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days
- » Indonesian Villagers Kill nearly 300 Crocodiles in Revenge Attack
- » Former UK Minister Calls for Second Vote on Brexit to End Stalemate
- » US Charges 29-year-old Russian Woman with Acting as Kremlin Agent
- » Communist-run Cuba Starts Rolling out Internet on Mobile Phones
- » Italy Accepted a Ship with Hundreds of Immigrants