At Least 30 Children Die After Bus Catches Fire in Colombia
At least 32 people, most of them children under 14, died after a bus in northern Colombia caught fire, Sunday.
They were returning from an event at an evangelical Christian church near the city of Fundacion, about 750 kilometres north of Bogota, the BBC reports.
Authorities are investigating what caused the fire.
According to the local police, some 18 people had been found alive at the scene of the accident and the number of deaths could rise.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry