At Least 30 Children Die After Bus Catches Fire in Colombia
At least 32 people, most of them children under 14, died after a bus in northern Colombia caught fire, Sunday.
They were returning from an event at an evangelical Christian church near the city of Fundacion, about 750 kilometres north of Bogota, the BBC reports.
Authorities are investigating what caused the fire.
According to the local police, some 18 people had been found alive at the scene of the accident and the number of deaths could rise.
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
- » New Measures to Fight against illegal Competition Practices in the Internal Market