At Least 30 Children Die After Bus Catches Fire in Colombia
At least 32 people, most of them children under 14, died after a bus in northern Colombia caught fire, Sunday.
They were returning from an event at an evangelical Christian church near the city of Fundacion, about 750 kilometres north of Bogota, the BBC reports.
Authorities are investigating what caused the fire.
According to the local police, some 18 people had been found alive at the scene of the accident and the number of deaths could rise.
- » UN Seeks $4 bn For Yemen
- » European Socialists Re-elected the Former Bulgarian PM Stanishev as PES President
- » U.S. Says March 1 'Hard Deadline' For Trade Deal with China
- » German Rail Strikes Cause Widespread Delays
- » B92: "Kosovo is tarnishing European Union's reputation"
- » BREXIT BETRAYAL MARCH: Thousands March Through London Demanding HARD Brexit