Ex-Police Chief Becomes Head of National Security Service
The former chief of Bulgaria's National Police Angel Antonov is the new head of the National Security Service (NSO), said the government press office.
Deputies of Antonov will be Krasimir Stanchev and Yulian Haralampiev.
By law the head of the NSO is nominated by the government and approved by the president.
The previous head of NSO Todor Kodzheikov resigned in February for “personal reasons”.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)